Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Sole New Core

That day, went out to Redbox with cadee & her sis. Well, cadee is going to fly to UK tomorrow after midnight. N’ I have missed out the first gathering (farewell) where alan, ah tan & chia were there. We were planning to shop for something. She’s getting her clothes & me, getting a new pair of soles.
Before that, I was searching around Mid Valley and saw the pair I like most. As I see the price, whoa RM300. I asked the sales assistant. “Hey, are all of these having 30% discount?” As I saw the discounts tag on the top. “No, it’s only for selected items. This one will be 10% discount”, he said. Monologue: Oww, that’s too much. It’s RM270.
Alright, so I was searching around BB Plaza-al-Ikhsan shops. I found one with 20% discount. But, they do not have the one with white brown. Monologue: Alright, time to go home. It’s late. Guess I will buy at Mid Valley.”


We were heading to the Monorail station but I have no idea that we were heading to another way. Then cadee told me, “Ei, 3.6 wor, got Adidas. Wanna go inside?”
Monologue: Alright, right in front is 3.6. So we get in and guess what? I found it! I saw 20% discounts tag on the shelf. Oh well, I decided to buy it. While I was paying at the cashier, the barcode shows RM179.xx. Whoa~ nice! It’s 40% discount! Praise the Lord! HE knows what I want and brought me there. It was unbelievable. Instead of getting a pair with 10% discount, now I have 40% discount. *grins*


New sole, let’s roll.


Superstar II TL

No comments:

Newer Post Home