Sunday, November 22, 2009

3rd weekends of November


Aiyayai~, been busy for past few weeks. More works to catch up, still haven't adapt with the new environment yet. Currently worrying or quite tension for the event which will be held this early December. I haven't made the preparation yet and brief my team with the details and information of the proposal. Phew...

Today I have used one whole day staying at one of my friend house, help her roommate bf to fix the corrupted laptop, at last, manage to install Vista on the HDD. Lolz, if you demand for XP, pay me, I will get you an OEM and the USB floppy drive with free installation. I cannot install XP on his HDD because the BIOS just won't let me too. I need the floppy drive to support the SATA driver for successful installation of XP. This is what I don't like about XP, unlike Vista, you can browse any other drives for the AHCI HDD drivers.

Well, night falls, I went to have dinner with Leiny, Chloe & Renee at a small restaurant. It was fun, luckily they are still the same old friendly persons. Hahaz...

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me, rushing for the reports & registration list. Gosh, the due date is on next Wednesday. Two weeks tasks in 5 days(including my dayoffs). "Sien lor~"
Gonna take 1 day leave again on Tuesday, getting my passport done. Argh, just beat it~

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home