Monday, March 1, 2010

Make it short. Highlights

It's been a long time/and a half month has gone. Yet, plenty of things had happenede. Friends and work. Guess more on work. Not quite happy with the current situation. What's more? Will be going back to Sabah again this Saturday. 2010 CNY celebration? It will just pass like that.

Things I'm happy bout it, yes, I can see my family again, secondly, am able to meet up with my friends again. Love them.

And nothing big for me on the first day of CNY crossover Valentine's Day. A year before it was a blessed one. Nuff said.

I still miss her or I was worrying bout her life at a new studying environment. I just wish to talk with her but it seems like she is trying hard to focus on her study. Or just force herself to use this as one of her excuses to forget bout me? Why should I think like that huh? I understand, you are quite tension you know.

"Why don't you ever think about starting a new chapter in your life again?" I have tried, but even though there is one there, I realized that I am not ready for a new one, or maybe I worried too much?

My planning was disturbed by "not-so-brilliant" decision made by the management. What is the fun of having to promote someone to a higher position without salary increment? Failed big time. Nuff said.

Anyway, all is well, God is good.

2 comments:

TNS said...

this is not promotion, is deceiving

cyrusthetic said...

that's it. I don't know whether to laugh or mad when I saw the content of the promotion letter.

Newer Post Older Post Home