Tuesday, October 20, 2009

《 Goodnight 》 - 《 without wy 47 days 》

I still remember what I said before we were together. I told her, "Everyday giving each other a simple greeting like, Good Morning & Good Night, is actually a need, at least once in the morning, & once at night." This is actually a good way to make her/me feels everyday is a good start and every night is a peaceful night.

I forgot, I don't know since when, we started to use Morning! Goodnight! Just 1 or 2 words, sometimes. I was having a quite depression that time, got promoted, in-office issues where someone really brought a bad atmosphere to everyone(that person resigned already, phew), while she was going to be busy from 1 month to the next, preparing for her exams. We were spending less time together, and I think she don't want either, seeing me so down, affecting her feelings...

Tonight I saw her offline after I finished my things...and I knew she has already gone to bed, saw her sisters' instant messenger offline as well. I was going to text her "Good Night", but then I thought, it will be a bad idea, I might disturb her. So, I just put down my cell phone. It just remind me of everything, she is my everything - deep down in my heart.

Have a good rest. Good Night, .... .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what?
sometimes u should just go ahead and follow your heart =)

TNS said...

yawn

Newer Post Older Post Home