Friday, October 30, 2009

New Core New Sole 2010.

**(57 days without wy)
-
I have a good news today. Next week, I will start to take this position, as Asst. Supervisor, where I need to handle 1-2 products and be a team leader for 2 teams. How do I feel? It's rather confusing or "I-need-to-come-up-with-something-fast" kinda feeling. Thanks Lord Almighty. You brought me here and will continue to guide me.

A new core to start all over again, learning more and a change. A new sole, to help me walk along the path in my life. This is something, something I need to tell myself, it's something.
---------------------
57 days, past. I think she no longer have any feeling on me anymore. I have been erased. Do I still need to moved on? I've tried, but not now. I know I need someone else who can really make me to move on.

October 30th,
cyrusdidi.


No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home