Tuesday, October 6, 2009

without wy 34days...

Yesterday I got to know that she was doing her experiment at uni. lab. So I decided to wait for her at the train station, even she did not reply my text messages I have sent, telling her that I will wait for her at the station. At last, I saw her, not long enough, train arrived, she boarded the train and waves goodbye.

Today, I decided just to see her from a distance. I don't know why but I did not wait at the station, just sat on the bench opposite the train station, thought she would take a bus today. I felt so tired and sleepy as I just slept for 2 hours last night. By the time I have decided to go home, I saw her driving pass the station. I think she sent her friend home who lived nearby. Even though just a glance, I'm glad to see her smiling-chatting with her friend. More than enough for today. At least I did not miss out seeing her for today. =)

I need to go to bed now. It's 6.13p.m. (GMT+8).

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home