Thursday, October 8, 2009

without wy 36days...

It's 8th October 2009. Should be around 36days. I am feeling better today, but there's one thing I don't like about me. It's not about me & her. It's about myself. What am I afraid of? Why do I find myself very discouraged on taking up new challenges? Why do I still look down on myself? What did make me becoming this? I only remembered my mother, once told me, I'm a child full of confidence. I don't quite remember since when, I have become a low self-esteem.

Alright, I think I should face it. I must take this step which I was afraid to take. I afraid to failed. If I really offered to take this job, I will try to fix the tasks, at least, with all my abilities. I will take it, not to let her down, at least, this will put myself back on track, or ... at least, she can see it sooner or later...

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home